Sometimes when tampering with all the latest application on Google play store suddenly pop up message appears on your screen saying “No Internet connection. Make sure Wi-Fi or cellular data is turned on, and then try again, with Retry button”. Retrying doesn’t fix this issue in spite of working 3G/4G/Wi-Fi connection on your mobile and rest internet application seems to be running fine.
Many users are facing this issue, after trying all the possible solution we got you the best solution to Fix Google Play store “No Internet Connection, Retry” problem.
How to Fix Google Play store “No Internet Connection, Retry” Error message.
Listed out are 7 solutions that can fix your problem.
Fix date & time settings
Most of the application keeps working in your background that requires exact time and date to send and receive data. Sometimes rebooting your device might change your date & time that needs to be corrected. It’s the main reason for connection issues.
- Go to your phone Settings > Date & time
- Enable Automatic date & time, or you can set it by yourself, make sure you have entered correctly.
Clear Google Play Store app Cache
Android OS holds a cache of all play store items to serve contents and save bandwidth at the same time quickly. Sometimes it creates issues and one of the causes behind connection problem. In such cases, you need to clear app cache and restart play store.
- Go to phone settings > Apps
- Scroll down > tap on Google play store > press Clear Cache button and tap ok.
Google play store automatically updates and make some changes without user permission. Uninstalling the updates of Google play store will get back to its previous version and also fix the connection error.
- Go to phone settings > Apps
- Scroll down > tap on Google play store > press Clear data button and tap ok.
Change or re- login your Google Account
Sometimes changing a password of your Google account other than your android device causes your Google account with connection issues. It needs to be updated on your Android device. You can also login using another account.
- To update password Go to your Google account > update the password which you have changed from another device.
- To remove the previous account and add new account might require re-login Google play store.
Change DNS settings of your Android device or network router
Sometimes there might be connection issue due to DNS servers cannot resolve domain of Google play services. To fix you need to switch Google DNS servers using Wi-Fi settings of your device or through internet router. Change your phone settings as given below.
- Go to phone settings > select Wi-Fi network (hold tap) > select modify > show advanced settings.
- In IP settings drop box > change DHCP to static
- DNS1 – 18.104.22.168
- DNS2 – 22.214.171.124
Delete hosts file
This method is only for user, who have rooted their Android device
- Open file manager >browse to system/ root > hosts.txt File > Delete.
If all the above solution doesn’t work, all you can do is reset your phone. It will make your phone as new one. Before resetting your device make sure you back up all your files or else you’ll lose it.
- Go to phone settings > Backup & Reset > click factory data reset.
Hope, any of the above solution will Fix Google Play store “No Internet Connection, Retry” problem. If it still doesn’t work visit service center of your phone or contact internet service provider if they are blocking your Google IP address. Do let us know if you have any other method via comment.