“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” ~ M. Meade
Everyone can do something. Here are a few of the ways you can help:
- Come to one of the many events we’re a part of this year. Check out the events page for more details.
- Dine at one of the fine local establishments participating in our restaurant program. Click HERE to see the who and the when.
- Volunteer! We are an organization devoted to community involvement and volunteers are our lifeblood. We LOVE our volunteers, no really, we love them. And we’d love to have you part of the team. See how you can get involved HERE.
- Spread the word about Richmond Unite and the work we’re trying to do around the community. Awareness is essential to our success, so tell your friends, family, co-workers, pets, neighbors…OK you get the point.
- Fundraise on our behalf! We love it when people get creative in the name of greater good. We’ll even help you get started. Looky HERE.
- Donate. We don’t have money to burn and neither do the charities that we are supporting…YOUR financial generosity is needed and much appreciated. Click that green donate button to the left, or just click HERE, and the rest is, as they say, easy as pie.