What is the Richmond Unite Restaurant Project?
Well, it’s simple...
For restaurant owners/managers:
1) You choose a night during the week to host a Richmond Unite restaurant night
2) You tell all your foodie friends
3) We tell everyone we know and everyone we don’t know and anyone else you can think of to go dine at your fine establishment for the night
4) We list you on our website along with the other participants
5) You put up some simple Richmond Unite collateral (provided by us)
6) You donate a portion of the evening’s proceeds back to Richmond Unite to help out our youth
7) We thank you publicly many times for your very generous and selfless support
For the general public:
Support Richmond Unite and the participating restaurant by eating/drinking at said restaurant on said evening.
A list of participating restaurants for 2012 coming soon…in the meantime, are you or do you know of a restaurant that might be interested in participating? Drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thanks to the following restaurants for their participation in 2011:
- Monday, August 22nd and Tuesday, August 23rd